Lift Safe Ltd are looking for a Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for supplying the full range of Lift Safe’s materials handling equipment (www.liftsafe.net) to customers throughout the UK. Lift Safe’s range is niche, often customised and takes a problem solver to work with the customer to deliver the best solution for their material handling needs.
You will need to establish the needs of every customer and suggest the right solutions to provide them with the best possible Lift Safe experience. In addition, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for handling potentially larger and/ or more complex enquiries/ sales activity.
Day to day Activity:
• Establish the needs of every enquiry; suggest the best solutions to meet the needs, upselling where appropriate.
• Demonstrate the appropriate equipment to customers in their facilities.
• Ensure CRM system is used and up-to-date.
• Attend exhibitions where appropriate.
• Weekly communication on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances. Attending regular sales meetings at company HQ.
• Build relationship with customers and become their de facto choice for specialist materials handling solutions.
Joining Lift Safe will mean a competitive salary, uncapped commission, 25 days holiday + birthday leave, company vehicle, phone, laptop, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including Costco membership and death in service benefit.
We are looking for someone who is results driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self-motivated and with a desire to succeed. Experience in the material handling sector would be advantageous. You will be focused and dedicated to delivering growth and maintaining existing customer and supplier relationships.
You will be disciplined in managing your own diary, dynamic and target driven.
Full UK driving licence and right to work in the UK.
Send your CV to [email protected]