Master Light Electric Stacker
- 24V 20A electronic battery charger with microprocessor
- 2 batteries 12V 150Ah
- High-frequency electronic plant 24V with braking in release contra-flow
- Electromagnetic parking brake
- Diagnostic LEDs for speed trouble shooting
- Acoustic warning button
- Automatic speed reduction
- Exhausted battery warning indicator
- Single roller on the leg
- Stabilising wheels with extra-heavy castors
- Shock absorber on driving wheels
Thanks to the innovative DR EVO driving system, the operator can benefit from maximum drivability, manoeuvrability and safety ensured by the new steering arm that has been entirely designed by ARMANNI R&D team, and which integrates the new “turtle” function n order to work in total safety conditions in narrow spaces.
The structure with 5 contact points flanked by the specific damper system ensures the perfect grip between the driving wheel and the floor, even when there is unevenness or extreme ruggedness.
Maintenance operations are facilitated by the simple opening system of the bodywork, which allows entering the machine body
without obstacles, and by the possibility of immediately identifying failures through “check-up LEDs”.
For ARMANNI, the safety of operators is the main requirement when designing machines; structural calculations and simulation programmes lead to the creation of highly resistant frames in order to ensure maximum safety even with full load.